Iterate Cloud Products Faster
(Without sacrificing security and compliance)
A Multi-level Platform Design
So everyone on your team can make changes in real-time
DjaoDjin builds a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specifically designed for Product owners, Web designers, and Application developers to contribute updates live in production.
Do you need technical skills to run pricing experiments?
You want to test if a 20% subscription discount for a one year commitment increases sales.
- How many people does it take to add pricing alternatives?
- Does the pricing page automatically reflect discounts?
One person. Yes. DjaoDjin builds the platform you can rely on to do the work yourself and let application developers focus on the core product.
Do you need to call a developer to make copyedits?
You want to edit text on a functional page, like say, the registration page.
- How many people need to involved to make text edits on the registration page?
- How long does it take to publish a text update on the live production site?
One person. 1sec. DjaoDjin builds the platform you can rely on to do the work yourself and let application developers focus on the core product.
Your application is API driven. Your customers are not.
When your subscribers receive an e-mail with a link back to your website, they must be redirected to the login page if necessary. After login, subscribers must be taken to the original destination.
Hopefully someone cannot just manipulate URLs and access information they are not supposed to.
So you start building a middleware layer to enforce security, maintain a consistent user experience, and stay sane!
DjaoDjin has built the secure billing-based access control middleware layer for you. It is called djaoapp. If you don't trust us yet, look at the source code on GitHub ».
Backed by real Humans
There are the mundane TLS certificates renewals. There is the unexpected rise in registered users because a Bot found your sign-up page. There is something new everyday...
With DjaoDjin managed hosting services, you can be at ease, knowing professional system reliability engineers (SREs) are watching your back. And, when you need help, you will always be able to speak with a human being.
We also partner with many certified software development agencies if you need professional services to integrate, customize, or develop your product.
- What does DjaoDjin mean?
- "Djao" is a salutation word in Northern Thai that translates to welcome. "Djin" refers to a spirit inhabiting trees, lakes and mountains in Africa. DjaoDjin is the Welcome Spirit. Learn About Our Values »
Built in California.
Supporting sustainable businesses around the World.
Whether it is SASB or GDPR, DjaoDjin is proud to power many micro-sites at the forefront of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) policies.
A1Ceus provides infection control training required by law for healthcare professionals.
The Sustainability Project
TSP is the platform of choice for Energy utilities across North America to drive environmental sustainability initiatives amongst their supply network.
- Friction-less registration
- Email verification
- Welcome email
- Temporary disable registration
- Registered user notification
- Profile picture
- Standard default profile data fields
- Application-specific custom profile data
- Profile updated notification
- Delete profile (GDPR compliance)
- Shopping cart customized for subscription purchases
- Redeem discount at any point
- Option to pay multiple periods in advance
- HTML, Email and PDF charge receipts
- Balance due notification
- Billing history
- Active and past subscriptions
- Unsubscribe-now option
- Monthly and yearly plans
- Renewal notification
- Expiration notification
- Engagement with product features
- Daily active users
- Recently active users
- Subscription plans
- Active and churned subscribers
- New, churn and total sales
- New, churn and total customers
- Income, backlog and receivables balances
- Pricing page
- Contact-us form
- Terms-of-use page
- Role-based access control
- Billing-based access control
- Multiple roles on a profile
- Multiple organization profiles per user
- Invite and accept role on a profile (double opt-in)
- Request and grant role on a profile (double opt-in)
- Session debugging tools
- 40x Permission denied, not found, etc.
- 50x server error (Ooops)