Practices Sharing Platforms
For Professional Trade Organizations
Built in California.
Supporting sustainable businesses around the World.
DjaoDjin is proud to power many professional upskilling, assessments & certifications Web sites at the forefront of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) policies.
A1Ceus provides infection control training required by law in NY State for healthcare professionals.
The Sustainability Project
TSP is the platform of choice for Energy utilities across North America to drive environmental sustainability initiatives amongst their supply network.
TifKey provides Income Certification for properties under the California Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.
Backed by real Humans
There are the mundane TLS certificates renewals. There is the unexpected rise in registered users because a Bot found your sign-up page. There is something new everyday...
With DjaoDjin managed hosting services, you can be at ease, knowing professional system reliability engineers (SREs) are watching your back. And, when you need help, you will always be able to speak with a human being.
We also partner with many certified software development agencies if you need professional services to integrate, customize, or develop your product.
- What does DjaoDjin mean?
- "Djao" is a salutation word in Northern Thai that translates to welcome. "Djin" refers to a spirit inhabiting trees, lakes and mountains in Africa. DjaoDjin is the Welcome Spirit. Learn About Our Values »
Building blocks for Assessment and Improvement Planning
These are qualitative and quantitative surveys sent to suppliers or employees, including calculators to facilitate input of estimates; for example Green House Gas (GHG) emissions calculators.
These keeps documents to demonstrate compliance, or as supporting materials for assessments (ex: Employee handbook, Corporate responsibility policies).
These features enable independent auditors to assert the data collected is valid and calibrated.
Each assessment leads to a scorecard to either compare peers and/or deliver certifications.
Best practices, step-by-step guidance designed by experts, and up-to-date information about regulations & disclosures.
These features include nomminative PDFs that can be embed into a website or handed out on request.
These features include APIs and other connectors with corporate ERP Systems used during supplier selection.
Reports can either be made publicly available, or shared with specific individuals or organizations.
- Friction-less registration
- Email verification
- Welcome email
- Temporary disable registration
- Registered user notification
- Profile picture
- Standard default profile data fields
- Application-specific custom profile data
- Profile updated notification
- Delete profile (GDPR compliance)
- Shopping cart customized for subscription purchases
- Redeem discount at any point
- Option to pay multiple periods in advance
- HTML, Email and PDF charge receipts
- Balance due notification
- Billing history
- Active and past subscriptions
- Unsubscribe-now option
- Monthly and yearly plans
- Renewal notification
- Expiration notification
- Engagement with product features
- Daily active users
- Recently active users
- Subscription plans
- Active and churned subscribers
- New, churn and total sales
- New, churn and total customers
- Income, backlog and receivables balances
- Pricing page
- Contact-us form
- Terms-of-use page
- Role-based access control
- Billing-based access control
- Multiple roles on a profile
- Multiple organization profiles per user
- Invite and accept role on a profile (double opt-in)
- Request and grant role on a profile (double opt-in)
- Session debugging tools
- 40x Permission denied, not found, etc.
- 50x server error (Ooops)