Plans and subscribers
The Plans Metrics Page gives an overview of the performance of a provider's plans based on the number of active subscribers through time.
It is ideal to answer questions such as:
- What is the plan with the biggest number of active subscribers?
- What is the plan growing the fastest in number of subscribers?
The Plans Metrics Page is accessible through the left sidebar on the dashboard.
The Subscribers Page lists all subscriptions in two separate tabs: active and churned. When you are logged in as a profile manager for the site broker, the page also lists separately users that registered an account but never subscribed to a plan.
This page is ideal to answer questions such as:
- Which are the subscriptions about to expire?
- Who are the subscribers to a specific plan?
- Who are the profiles subscribed to multiple plans?
The Subscribers Page is accessible through the left sidebar on the dashboard.
- Users that registered an account but never subscribed to a plan.
- Profiles currently subscribed to a plan
- Profiles no longer subscribed to any plan, either because they canceled their subscription and/or the subscription expired.